For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Monday, September 1, 2008

Where does the time go?

Well the long weekend is over! It really seemed to fly by. We were able to get a lot of things done around the house. Scott and I have been working on cleaning and rearranging the attic at night when Raegan goes to bed. Then we have cleaned and done other projects around the house. Of course we have played with Raegan every chance we have had. She is so into music and dancing and she's quite funny busting a move. We laugh hysterically at her sometimes. She has been doing the "chicken dance" all weekend. She squats down and takes both arms and flaps them like a chicken and then dances to any kind of music. I bet you didn't know that the chicken dance could be done to so many songs. LOL!

This week at work will be shorter but just as busy as all of the rest and then to top it off my first class meeting is this coming up weekend. We hope to continue working a little more on the spare bedroom upstairs this week and possibly work on a Christmas present for Raegan. We bought a rocking horse and chair for her and we are going to stain them both. We have done this in the past for our nephews when they were this age and it is a tradition we want to continue with our own children.

Hope you all have a good rest of the week and God Bless.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That sounds like a wonderful tradition; she will treasure those things in years to come.
Be Blessed!

Anonymous said...

I bet her 'chicken' dance is adorable. I need your energy to get things cleaned out and organized here
: )