For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, September 20, 2008

All in a days work.

We have been super busy today. ( I say we b/c usually everything we do is together) Scott and I took turns bleaching and pressure washing the driveway. After 4 hours it V looks great but we still have a little left. We also did some housework. Need I say that we have plenty more to do. I fixed kabobs and Scott grilled them. Then we all got showered from doing all the outside work. We went to the grocery store. It seemed like it had been forever since we had done the major shopping because we were out of everything. After shopping, I made cookies and we put up the groceries just in time to see Auburn score the first touchdown of the game. War Eagle!!!!!

Lately it seems like we will never catch up on everything we have to do. I have to finish cleaning and cooking for a family reunion tomorrow. When we get home from it we will have to finish the driveway and cut the grass. Then we will be getting ready for another work week. I have several meetings and homecoming supervisions next week which will keep us very busy. Whew.... I'm getting tired already just thinking about. Maybe things will slow down....... just in time for the holidays. Ha ha!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I didn't realize you were an Auburn fan... and I thought we could be friends.. :) Just kidding with you!!! I still love you!! ;)