For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy, busy, week.

This week has been so busy. We had to get grades and progress reports ready for the kids this week and it was fair week on top of that. They are soooooo wild during fair week. It was fun but I'm glad it's over. Homecoming week is coming up soon which means afterschool float building and dress up days. This is fun and the kids are exceptionally wild and hyper during Homecoming week. We finish the week with a parade. It is so exciting! This morning I had to be at school at 7 to administer the ACT test. This allows me an opportunity to make a little extra money for Christmas. I have already started my list and I have bought a few gifts. We are still working on the chair and horse for Raegan. They are looking GREAT! I'm also working on a special scrapbooking project for my mom. Shhhhh! It's a surprise for her. I am going to put pictures in it of my brother and I when we were kids. I think she will really like it. Then I'll make a section for Grandbabies...... to be continued of course.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I just love scrapbooks!! I've got THREE for Flor already and I haven't even got her home yet!!!

Debbie said...

You should see Amanda's books - they are precious. Your mom will love her gift. You will have to show us some of it when it's ready.