For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Reunion on Green Mountain


Today was our Family Reunion on Green Mountain and we really enjoyed ourselves. We were so glad that my Grandparents felt like going that we all loaded up in two cars and made an entire day of it. Scott didn't get in any pictures because he was taking most of them. Thank you.


My dad, grandparents, Raegan, and myself.


Raegan loves to stand on the stump and look out the window of the covered bridge.

Me, Raegan, and Grammy. Can you believe this woman is over 70? Doesn't she look great for her age. I hope I age half as well as she has.


Raegan peeking around the window.

Momma and Raegan...... Daddy's Girls.

Back at Grandaddy Steve's house. His friend Lynn let Raegan take a picture on his Harley. He and my dad have been friends since they were in school together. He saw us outside and stopped by to visit. His daughter and I are the same age and I had his son last year in school.

Great-Grandaddy and Curly Clemons as he calls her. This is a rare photo op as she doesn't sit in his lap very often.

Grandaddy Steve, Great-Grandaddy, and Raegan. Every Grandaddy must have super-trooper Ray-bans. Atleast both of Raegan's Grandaddy's do.

His Little Girls. We are the daughters he never had.
Father and Son.












3 comments:

Amanda said...

I had a reunion this weekend too!! It was at my uncle's house in Arab, but I don't have the pictures yet...

I love the one of your grandfather and Raegan... that's one that will be cherished in later years!!

Debbie said...

I want to know what Grammy does to look so good?? We should all age so well! Your pictures are great and it looks like you all had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Great photos!

Great time!

Great Memories!

Great Family!

Great Blessings!!!