For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll


FALL is my favorite time of year! I love the leaves and the smell of the crisp, cool air. Ahhhh! I was looking back at some pictures from this time last year and I was thinking about how things have changed since then. This time last year I was getting ready to go to Chicago with my dad. Unfortunately we won't be able to go this fall but Patty will be here instead. This time of year is usually relaxing for me and as you can tell by the previous post we have been very busy which makes the time we do get to relax so much more rewarding. I found our pumpkin pictures from last year. Daddy picked out the costume and it was adorable. Our little pumpkin didn't think so at first but she loved it eventually. Hope you enjoy and HAPPY FALL YA'LL!!!!!!










2 comments:

Debbie said...

Those are precious pictures - so what is she going to be this year? My favorite is the pumpkin on the chair, how cute is that?? Wish I had thought to take one like that of the grand ones.
I will put your friend on my prayer list.

Amanda said...

I love the new blog look!!! Such a sweet picture of her in the pumpkin!!! You'd have to get a much bigger pumpkin to do that this year!!! :)