For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Monday, August 18, 2008

Splish, Splash.

Today I went for my meeting for school. It was soooooo long. Ugh! Its going to be hard to get back into student mode but I am looking forward to getting my degree finished. It is so neat how this worked out. The classes are on Fridays and Saturdays once a month for a semester. This is such a blessing for us because I won't be away from Raegan very much. She and Daddy will get to have some special one on one time which will be nice. My first class starts September 5th and 6th so I still have a little while before I have to buckle down. It will probably take about 2 years to finish.

I was trying to get a picture of Raegan's hair because it has gotten so long but....... as you can tell she wouldn't stay turned around. Her hair has grown so much but its hard to tell when its not wet since it is so curly. Sometimes I worry about if she will have trouble dealing with it when she gets older but I do love curls. Somehow I learned to manage mine so maybe she will to and grow to love it! Her favorite time is bathtime which has to be atleast 30 minutes before bed so that her hair has time to dry. I know the experts say that going to be with a wet head won't make you sick but it always gave me earaches and sore throats. Really I'm sure there was another underlying cause like I already had a weaked immune system or something but it never failed that I felt icky after going to bed with a wet head.



Just a few more minutes please.........
My little water baby! Sometimes she cries when we make her get out of the tub because she loves it so much. She can really do a lot of splashing for such a little girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reagan is stunning. With such gorgeous eyes!!! You are blessed~

What part of TN do you live in? I went to college at Trevecca in Nashville and my family is in Mount Juliet. I so miss home (TN) terribly it is especially difficult living so far from my family!!!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading on through your blog.

Have a wonderful evening,

Krista @Bits and Pieces

Angel said...

Amy,
Reagan is a beautiful little girl. It sounds like school is going to work out great. Thanks so much for the sweet comments on Ashton's blog. I really am proud of her and all she does. It makes her feel special that others notice. I am blessed.
PS-I always felt bad if I went to bed with wet head also-better to be safe than sorry-:)
Angel

Amanda said...

I just love the splashes!! I can't wait for bathtime with Flor!!

I'm sure that you will teach Reagan how to manage those curls and she'll do just fine! Of course, you always want what you don't have!!

Debbie said...

Thanks for paying me a visit. Your daughter is precious! I love bath time with my grand ones - the smell of their clean little heads on my shoulder (when I can get them still long enough to enjoy it). I'll put you on my blog list and visit again.