For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Friday, August 22, 2008

It's FOOTBALL Time In Lincoln County!




Falcon Fever is going around and I think we've caught it. Last year we missed several games because Raegan was so tiny and it was so much work for us to take her. Now she and Daniel are at the perfect age to play together and cheer at the games.




We got Raegan her very own little Falcons T-shirt just like Mommy and Daddy. She also sported a matching bow, beads, and pom-poms. I think cheerleading may be in her future.




Raegan is intently watching the game. She was fascinated by the music, mascot, and roar of the crowd.





1 comment:

Debbie said...

She is such a cutie. The red looks really good on her - could Alabama be in her future (Roll Tide)? Or does orange look better? Have a great weekend!