For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Friday, August 15, 2008

Congrats to the USA!

Scott and I are addicted to watching this year's Olympics. We were always Michael Phelps fans but he has clearly dominated this year's games. We find ourselves staying up late just to watch him swim and cheering him on from our couch, as if he could really hear us. It is great to see all of his hard work paying off. We have also been keeping up with Margaret Hoelzer who is a Huntsville, Al native and Auburn swimmer along with her college roommate who is representing her home country of Zimbabwe. Whether it is gymnastics, swimming, volleyball, or track and field the U.S. is being represented by outstanding athletes who demonstrate great sportsmanship and competitiveness. Go U.S.A!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashton said...

I was SO excited last night!!