For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our newest hobby.










After we put Raegan to bed each night. Scott and I have been making hairbows. We used to make them when she was little but now that she is outgrowing those tiny bows we are trying our hand at creating the next size. We enjoy crafting and its neat to have so many to choose from. There are a lot of websites with free designs and even some with pictoral instructions. If any of you are interested let me know and I will share my info with you.

Going back to work has been tough but rewarding. Its really fun catching up with all of our old co-workers and meeting many new ones. The kiddos were there today getting schedules and taking care of first of the year paperwork. Tomorrow we have staff development and Thursday we are back in full swing. The bad thing is I didn't realize how tired I get. I came home this afternoon and took a long nap. Raegan took her a much shorter nap and daddy filled in for some of my usual duties. "Thank you sweetie." When I got up he went fishing for a while before it got too dark. I gave Raegan her bath and did our usual evening routine. Then it was early to bed for our little angel. We are trying gradually to get her in bed a little earlier each night as we are coming off of our summer schedule.
I have really enjoyed reading your blogs and the sweet comments that you left on mine. Hope you all have a good rest of the week!

2 comments:

Ashton said...

You are doing a excellent job!! I love all the different styles!

Amanda said...

I love these hairbows!! Very cute and creative!!!