For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Is the weekend really over?

Wow! The weekend is over! It flew by! Raegan, my friend Jenn, and I went to a baby shower for Cheryl and Cameron on Saturday. Then we went and got Raegan's Halloween costume. She is going to be a ladybug. Scott and I had looked at them the week before but I got a coupon in the mail so I went ahead and got it. Then today we went fishing! We had a great time. His friend Frank called this afternoon and asked us to go. We were already going to the lake behind our house but then changed our plans to go with him. It was so worth it. We caught 9 between the two of us and we had a blast. Scott snagged 3 catfish and a bass and I caught 5 catfish. It was sooooo much fun. Raegan played in the dirt mostly and sang to the fish. Too funny! She absolutely loves the outdoors, just like her momma and daddy. Sometimes it seems like she is some of both of us just meshed into one fun little girl. We are loving this age!

No comments: