For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yeah!

My sweet baby has learned to stand on her own. Yesterday she stood up while talking to her Daddy on the phone. She loves to talk on the phone! Well be talked to.....sometimes she will say "hi". She has gone from Da Da to Dad deeeee and Scott just lights up when she does it, grinning from ear to ear. It is so sweet but he keeps rubbing it in. Anyways, I thought the standing up was a fluke but she has been standing up today for even longer periods of time and bending down to pick up toys and then standing back up again! Great Job Baby..... We are so proud of you.

Gotta take a minute to give kudos to my friend Jenn and the LCHS Robotics Team. They won the Peachtree Regional Competition and the animation award. They will compete in the national competition in Atlanta, Ga in April and I wish them the best of luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raegan is absolutely adorable. She is the most beautiful flower at the park!