For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Enjoying a week with Raegan!

I have realized that I am over-the-top, head over heals in love with my little girl. I only wish I could rewind time and enjoy some of her baby moments all over again. She has gotten to the clingy point which can drive me crazy sometimes but then again it is so sweet and it melts my heart when mommy is all she needs.

Yesterday was busy for us and a special thanks goes out to grandaddy for all his help.

Today I cleaned house and did laundry.......I'm not finished yet. Actually I don't think it ever ends!!! For me the balance between home, family, and work is never really balanced at all, with home always taking a backseat to the rest. Hopefully this week give me more time and the motivation to get organized a little better.

No comments: