For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, March 9, 2008

We got some snow!

Well we got a little snow. Patty you would laugh at how much we got since you are so used to this kind of weather. We were excited though! Sorry .... no pictures.

We had a very productive but tiring weekend. We worked upstairs painting, cleaning, and putting up lights and outlets. We are almost finished with the bathroom. We should definitely be done with it by next weekend. Then there's still doors to paint, furniture to move, and of course the dredded handrail installation. I would love to get it all done by the end of my Spring Break but I know that is being way to ambitious. I've always heard that the projects never end when you have your own house and I agree.

No comments: