For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Friday, March 7, 2008

Wishing for snow.

The weather forecast is calling for anywhere from 1 to 4 inches of snow. Yay! I would love to be snowed in all weekend with my hubby and baby girl. We are finishing little projects around the house that we started 3 yrs. ago when we moved in. Now that our little one is climbing on everything, we badly need to put up a handrail on the stairs. We call her our "little monkey" because she literally crawls on top of every box and tub in the house. She cruises the fireplace hearth and climbs on Macey's pet taxi. It makes me sooooooo nervous.

On another note we found out that our little niece has to have tubes put in her ears for recurring ear infections. This makes me sad as I can relate b/c I have had so many ear surgeries myself. I know that the tubes will help her though and that it will be the best for her. They also have improved the surgeries so that it is not as difficult to recover from which will be good since she'll only be 1 in 2 weeks.

No comments: