For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Pitter-Patter of Little Feet......Oh how sweet!




I was in Franklin today and I had Raegan fitted for some Stride-Rite shoes. Her feet are so tiny but they're fat! She is taking steps now and I thought it would be best to have shoes that actually fit her feet the way they are supposed to. The salesman was suprised at her because she is 8 1/2 months and trying to walk. He had her stand up and step to him. She stood by herself but then I had to let her hold my finger to walk to him b/c she didn't know him. He measured her feet and said that they don't carry hard soled walkers in her size.......so we ended up with high top pre-walkers in size 2 which is usually for 3-6 month olds. She should be wearing size 4 according to her age and height but the size 2's are about a thumb width too big.

No comments: