For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break is Finally Here!

I am so glad to see the break. We needed the time off. I have been so exhausted and have been catching up on some much needed R&R. Raegan is much better from teething but now she is battling a cough and congestion. Allergies and change in weather, I suspect.

I have to take a test for college next week and I am really nervous about it. Other than that I don't have any plans other than to enjoy the week off with my sweet pea. Speaking of....She stood up in my bed today and she didn't fall. She's too little to be doing that! I can't believe they grow so fast. I am constantly in amazement at the things she is doing. The other day she told her grandmother "hi" on the phone. She has been babbling it for sometime but she has actually made the connection between the word and the phone this time. Wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Remember your memory is blessed! Have a wonderful week with Raegan and Scott.