For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Monday, March 10, 2008

Tears, Tears, and More Tears

The weekend was filled with many tears and much whining from the little one. Well today.... we know why. She has another tooth. Thank goodness its not really something wrong. She has cried her little eyes out though. I know this sounds crazy..... all babies cry, right? Raegan is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen and there has to be something really wrong for her to be that upset. I am reluctant to just blame a lot of crying on not feeling well though. It seems to be an all too common cliche' that some people use over and over to justify their children's misbehavior. Their either tired or not feeling well. Just a pet peeve I guess.



I am looking forward to Spring Break but that makes for a hectic week at school. I can't wait though. I hate daylight savings time but it has its perks because summer's just around the corner with longer days and lots of sunshine. :)

No comments: