For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Please say a special prayer for a co-worker of mine.

A fellow teacher has recently been diagnosed with Lymphoma after having a lymphnode removed from her neck over Spring Break. She just received the news yesterday and the prognosis is good as they look for it to be treatable with chemotheraphy and possibly even curable. The surgery has been considered a success but they were unable to remove all of the tumor due to a nerve connected to her vocal cords. They have also found an additional spot on her lung and they suspect that it is the same type of cancer. Please pray for her and her family.

Another teacher lost her father over the break and two of my students suffered losses as well. One of my girls lost her father to a car accident on Hwy. 53 and the other student lost his younger brother and cousin in an accidental drowning.

My heart goes out to these individuals and I hope they will find peace and comfort during these difficult times.

No comments: