For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Update

My Grandaddy has been moved to Healthsouth Rehabilitation Center as of Friday. He stays very sleepy and sometimes sleeps through the whole visit. He is recognizing people more frequently now. My dad was walking away and he called out his name which is an improvement as he was not recognizing him before. He knows me and Raegan but the other day he told my grandmother that she was me. Then he saw me and corrected himself. We all got a big laugh out of it, including him.

This week has been a rough one. Raegan is getting over her sickness and we are all trying to stay well. Grandaddy (Scott's dad) didn't fair so well. He has been under the weather for a few days so Scott took off and stayed home with Raegan so that Grandaddy could get some rest. Grandaddy Steve (my dad) came over for about an hour so that Scott could go to the dentist. He is going to have his wisdom teeth taken out soon.

It was nice to have a break from class this weekend. I only have one weekend off in Feb. and that will be busy with Valentine's Day/Scott's Birthday. He's turing 30! Wow!!! He was only 21 when we started dating. Where did the time go?

I hope to visit some of your blogs and leave comments. I just haven't had the time lately.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

My offer still stands.... if you need anything just let me know.

Livin' out loud said...

Praying for your Dad and you.
BUG Hug
Susan

Livin' out loud said...

ops meant Grandad!!