For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back to school....

Blogging, de-cluttering, and everything in between has taken a backseat to higher education. I started classes this weekend and I have another one next weekend. I am going to be really busy over the next couple of months. However, I got to spend some quality time with my girl today. We painted our toes and finger nails....did some coloring, singing, dancing, and drawing. She is the light of my life and I am so lucky to be her mommy. Sometimes feel guilty for going back to school and taking time away from her but I know that this is the right time. Any other schedule would have taken me away from her more. I have been waitng for this opportunity for years and I know that it was nothing short of God's doing.

1 comment:

Ashton said...

I did not enjoy going back to school either!