For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update on Grandaddy

Gradaddy seems to be in good spirits today. His response is still delayed as well as his memory. Last night he went for some tests but we do not know the results yet. He seems to be resting most of the time. In fact, yesterday they had a hard time waking him up for therapy. All we know right now is to be hopeful and pray that he recovers. We do know that he will have to stay at a care facility for a while after he gets out of the hospital to do some therapy and then he may home after that. It is so hard to accept that he may not get any better than this but I am thankful that the Lord has spared him and that every day with him s one more than the day before.

Thank you for the kind emails and comments that you have left me but mostly thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I sent you an e-mail yesterday -
wanted to make sure you did get it.