For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Visiting Grandaddy

We visited Grandaddy yesterday and he slept through our entire 2 hr visit. He didn't even know that we were there. He was up for 12 hours before he went to bed and they worked him really hard with therapy. They are getting him into an early routine startig at 6 am every day. Raegan got to visit with Grammy which was good for the both of them. She really misses Grammy. She almost won't let her put her down and if she does then she runs right back to her to give her kisses. She has been spending some quality time with my dad and she is getting a little attached to him which I am glad to see. She is happy staying with him and doesn't cry for momma as much. He has kept her some since her other Grandaddy and Grandmomma have been sick. Raegan is talking up a storm....when she wants to. Tonight we called to check on them and she was talking on the phone telling them all the new words she is learning. Too funny because sometimes they come out a little different than you expect. I'll have to post a video clip soon. She is growig up way too fast! I just can't believe it sometimes. Her Daddy and I are just in awe of her. Parenting her is definitely a rewarding job. Speaking of new parenting...
My friend Amanda just found out that she will be bringing her daughter Flor home next weekend. She has waited a long time for this day. Jump over to her blog and congratulate her.

No comments: