For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well we have had a whirlwind of things going on over the last few weeks. We seem to be wrapping up our holiday excursions and are reluctantly trying establish a routine all over again. Next week is going to be so hard. I know I am going to struggle with going back to work and sending Raegan off to Grandaddy and Grandmomma's house. We have had so much fun. She's like a minature me....seriously she is so much like me that its scary. Although she is much more prissy than I was. I never liked dressing up or jewelry. Wow have I changed!! She will be 18 months old on Monday and I keep asking myself where the time went. I was paying my insurance the other day and the girl said she couldn't believe how she was growing up. She said, "it seems like you just had her." Some days I feel the same way.

I didn't make a new year's resolution. They seem to be made only to be broken. However, I would like to finish a few projects around the house and I would like to simplify things in my life. I would like to rid myself of my pack-rat-like ways and keep my house a little neater. I would like to eat a little healthier and maybe lose a few pounds in the meantime. Don't laugh....I still don't have a resolution just a few suggestions for myself.

I am a little late on my Happy New Year Wishes but I hope you all have a great year. I hope you cherish your family, enjoy your friends, and love yourself. May you be blessed in more ways than you could ever imagine.

2 comments:

Livin' out loud said...

Thanks Amy, we are having a wonderful and productive New Year! In all the holiday craziness I did not update that that all the pups are in their new homes (sorry!!) They were united with their adoptive parents Christmas Eve, and all are doing well!! I would certainly suggest a Chihuahua, they are WONDERFUL pets and so easy to care for! Think Dog + Cat lol!
Hugs to you and yours!

Amanda said...

happy new year to you too!!!