For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just a sneak peek.....


Gotta love those baby blues......
Sweet kisses for momma.



And Uncle Alex ( Momma's baby brother)



She is his whole world. He calls her his princess.




Hugs for Great-Grandaddy with help from Uncle Alex.






Sitting on Grandaddy's lap with cousin Sophie. (Scott's dad)


Playing in the kitchen.



Kisses from one of her biggest fans... cousin Jacob.



He thinks she looks like him.


Brothers Tyler and Jacob opening their Star Wars pajamas from us.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hello my friend,
It has been a while since reading blogs and I have sure missed it. Maybe things will calm down now that the holidays are gone. These are beautiful pictures and great memories being made. She is a very cute little girl just like her mommy!

Ashton said...

She is a babydoll! OMG those curls!!! How precious!!

Livin' out loud said...

My favorite is the picture with Daddy, those just MELT my heart!!!
Hugs
Susan