For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're Back!!!!

Wow! So much has happened this last week and I don't know where to begin..... First of all we are home from our week-long vacation. We had so much fun at the beach but I have to say there's no place like home. It was a great feeling to just enjoy the simple pleasures.... the smell of home....our own sheets, beds, and pillows. Ahhhhh! And to think we pay money to get away from this atleast once a year.

We were able to enjoy a dolphin cruise, round of golf, shopping, swimming, dining out, and seashell and crab hunting. However, our little princess HATES the sand! She cried everytime we tried to get her in the sand. We got a little tricky with the pics. On another note..... we have to pack up the bottles. Raegan took her very last bottle in the car on the way. Then she discovered juice boxes and straws and the rest was history. She was weaning herself already so this did not come as a major surprise but bittersweet. She also started saying momma again which was so sweet.

Its a small world after all. We saw so many people we knew while 6 hours from home. While eating all the crab legs we could hold we ran into some of my brother-in-laws family and then into on old college friend of mine at our condo. Amazing!

Mom is doing great and in fact will go to visit so more relatives for a week in Georgia. The doc gave her a good report on Thurs. so she can travel now.

Lastly, Happy Early Father's Day to my favorite man in the whole world. I love you with all of my heart and you are the best daddy to Raegan. I am so proud of you.

No comments: