For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Miss Piggy.

We have our very own little miss piggy. She must be having a growth spurt because she is eating us out of house and home. At a whopping 20.5 lbs, she is such a great eater. Can't you tell. Yes we have days where she survives on Gerber puffs and a few veggies but those days are rare. She loves oatmeal in the morning but we are doing that every other day just to change it up a little and then snacks, lunch, more snacks, and dinner. Whew! I forgot to mention lots and lots of milk, one cup of juice and lots of high quality H2O. Water is her fave. Today she has already had a multitude of puffs, fruit cup, cereal bar, toddler meal (potatoes, chicken, and carrots), milk, juice, more milk, and water and the sad thing is that is just since about 10:30. She practically slept through breakfast as neither of us rested well last night and she went down for a nap about 1:00. Doesn't seem like a lot of food unless you consider the time. Now I have to think about supper. What can she eat too?

No comments: