For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dora goes for a swim.

Raegan is beginning to satisfy her curiosity more often than not. Today it got a little too quiet if you know what I mean so I began calling Raegan's name and going from room to room looking for her. She is fascinated with the bathroom and I wasn't surprised when I found her there. Unfortunately, she had already dunked Dora. You guessed it! In the toilet. So.... we gave Dora a good bath and laid her outside to dry. The good news is that the toilet was pretty clean and Raegan was very happy in her dunking experience. Gotta remember to keep that lid down. I wish I had a picture but it all happened so quickly but it was so funny and it made my day to see her having so much fun.

No comments: