For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Monday, June 23, 2008

My amazing family.

If you can't tell already..... my husband and I are flipped head over heels over our little girl but we are over each other to. It is amazing for us to think about where we are in our lives right now and where we have been. We have been together almost 8 years and married for 4 years and we now have a family of 3. We enjoy our time together so much and it is such a blessing to share this one-of-a-kind bond with the both of them. She will be one in just 2 weeks and I ask myself where in the world did the time go as do I also ask myself about my relationship with my husband. Sometimes we sit and talk about the past and reminisce about when we were first dating and our wedding and the birth of our daughter. We are at a point in our lives where we truly understand each other. After 8 years we really get it! We have always been exceptionally close but it seems as if we are even closer now. I think every parent secretly wonders "what will children bring to our marriage". We have worked hard to bring joy to our house because we've seen the effects of a house divided by children. So for right now we continue to be a happy family of 3. We are thankful to have each other and we understand that it is a wonderful feeling to be needed by each other. Scott and Raegan..... you make me the happiest woman on Earth.

No comments: