For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, May 3, 2008

A weekend of great eats!


We went to Bridge Street and had the most fabulous dinner at Dolce yesterday. Mmmm Mmmmm. We shopped a little bit. Today, we attempted to go to Jacob's make up game for a rain out and it was cancelled due to weather. We have tried to go to 4 or 5 but due to cancellations and scheduling conflicts we have only made it to one. We went to Bell Buckle to eat at the cafe. It was pretty good but not as good as we had remembered it. Then we walked around looking in all the little shops. We saw the train twice but it scared Raegan. Tomorrow we will do laundry and cut the grass..... the usual. Scott is planning on going hunting. :( I think he would hunt rocks if there were a season for them.

Congratulations to Jack and Julia on the news that they are expecting. This has been a long time coming and we are so proud for them. I hope little Jack gets a sister.
My little doll just couldn't take it any longer.This is the first time she has fallen asleep in her highchair. Awwwwww!

No comments: