For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, May 18, 2008

We had a visitor this weekend......


We were getting ready to leave this afternoon to go to my dad's house to celebrate my Grandaddy's b'day and we found a snapping turtle in the yard. Scott took pics so we could show Tyler and Jacob. We also got to visit with some of my Grandaddy's relatives from Arizona. It was nice to see them.






Then we went to his sister's house and visited. Sophie was already asleep but Raegan just had to see her. j/k She was crying because she was hungry and it woke Sophie up so they got to play anyways. It was great to visit with the boys but they haven't gotten used to the fact that we have to take care of Raegan too. At one point Jacob said to me. "Awwww Aunt Amy just leave Raegan in here and come play with me.... Momma and Daddy will watch her." I couldn't help but laugh. I realize its hard so we are planning on leaving Raegan one day and just taking the boys so that we can spend one on one time with them. Tyler curled up next to me on the couch for the longest. It was like old times....just with more kids and less lap. It was sweet to watch the girls playing. They are both walking so well. Sophie is such a big girl now. I can't believe how much she has grown in such a short time. And that hair. Wow! It is beautiful!


























































1 comment:

Amanda said...

turtles are my favorite!!!