For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Motherhood.....its what life is all about.

As I play with my little one and hear her beautiful laughter I try to remember what life was like before her. I can't! I am reminded what a beautiful gift she is. She's my little miracle. My very own little piece of Heaven. I am so in love with her. I looked at Scott today and asked him where the time went. I don't want her to be a year old..... and she will be in less than 2 months. I said to him, " Can you believe she grew in my belly." Its hard to believe that now she can walk, talk, and feed herself. She has new found independence and just months ago she was a helpless infant. Now she's my little girl. Boy the teenage years are going to be rough if I am struggling with her growing up now! I've always heard that girls are harder than boys. If thats really true then I don't know what people complain about. She has been such an easy baby and so much fun. I think we are learning just as much from her as she is from us. I am reminded that family is so important and that we shouldn't sweat the small stuff.



Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments: