For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good News!

Raegan is much better but we have used almost an entire tube of hydrocortizone cream in just 2 days. I hope it will eventually clear it all up. I went shopping with Mom to get Raegan's birthday gift. I know it is still a ways off but I noticed the chair we were getting her went on sale this week. We will have mom's surgery and then vacation and then her b'day soon after. With all of that going on we won't have much time to shop.We still have one more gift to get her but it can wait. We didn't like the chair that I had originally picked out because it wasn't the quality that we were expecting so we opted for another one and it was also on sale. I wish you could have seen Raegan! She was fantastic! We got four for her to try out and she picked this one. Then she just couldn't wait to get in it again. We let her show it off to daddy when we got home and she was so excited. It was like she couldn't stop smiling; she was so happy. She is soooooo easy to please. May she always be this way. I am trying to instill in her pretty is as pretty does.

No comments: