For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy 30th Valentine's Birthday!


Today is my sweetheart's 30th birthday. Wow it doesn't seem like its really been 9 yrs since we first met. He is my best friend....my soul mate....the other half of me. He's the one who knows my worries, hopes, dreams, and joys. He knows how to make me laugh when I feel like crying and he knows how to comfort me when I'm down. He pretends to like my cooking when sometimes its not the best. He keeps me grounded but lifts me up. He's my prince charming.... my one and only.



We tried to make this b'day extra special by showering him with gifts and goodies. Raegan and I even sang to him! I got him a new tackle box that he said he NEEDED and of course some clothes that he said he didn't need (I disagree) and then gave him money for a new rifle scope. I made homemade (all the way from scratch) biscuits and gravy, bacon, and hashbrowns for breakfast. I am making a cake later!!!!


Although this is his special day we also wanted to LOVE on little Raegan and let her know how special she is to us. She has been wanting some Minnie Mouse sippy cups for a while so we got her the cups, plate, bowl, and silverware set. We also found some really cute Minnie pj's that were hard to resist. What's Valentine's without a little candy? We got her a small pac of M&M's (her fave). She was so excited. I'll have to post some pics later.
Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!!

1 comment:

hello somebody said...

Happy 30th b-day little bro! I seems like only yesterday I turned 30 and now it is your turn. I just can't believe how time is flying. Enjoy your day and we will celebrate next week :) Love ya!
Thanks for the cards! The boys and girl just got them and the boys loved the fact they were made out to Master!!
Tell Raegan we said Happy Valentines Day and the boys have a little something for her on Sunday
Love y'all