For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Flor is coming home soon!

Update: We went to the airport to meet precious Flor and her mommy Amanda. She is adorable in every way. There were soooo many people there.... It was nice to meet some of the blogger community and see their little ones. Raegan was amazed by all the little girls.




My friend Amanda is bringing her sweet daughter Flor home Friday. Please be praying that everything goes smoothly with their travel and adoption finalization. Stop by their blog to congratulate them.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

aw... thank you so much! everything went pretty well today, you'll have to read my blog.. it's amazing how God's been watching out for us already, before we even knew we needed it.

~Laura~ said...

Hey there!

You still planning on going to the airport tonight to meet Amanda and Flor? Brandi (not sure if you know her or not...she's an adoptive Guat. mom as well) and I will be there. We're coming straight from the basketball game tonight so we probably won't get there until time for her plane.