For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Monday, February 9, 2009

Positive Update

Grandaddy is doing much better. He is alert and beginning to communicate more. We visited him yesterday and he was completely aware that we were there. Raegan loved on him more than she ever has. We have been told that he will be dismissed on Feb. 20th. At this point, we are hoping that he gets to come home. We feel that he can get the best care at home. The facilities that he has been at before have not provided the best care for him. It will be hard work for everyone, especially my grandmother. Her dedication to him is an example of true love. She is willing to care for him as long as she can which is such a sacrifice on her part. She is one incredible woman and I love her very much.

No comments: