For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Juggling...


Do you ever feel that sometimes life is a juggling act? It seems like we are juggling so many things. There are responsibilities, friends, family, relationships, commitments, finances, errands, appointments, jobs, co-workers, church, sports, helping others, needs, wants, time shortages, grad school, cooking, cleaning, laundry......etc. Some days it seems to never end. These things we juggle bring unnecessary stress and chaos to our lives if we let them. Sometimes we find ourselves losing sight of whats really most important all the while trying to appease others. I don't know about you but sometimes I wish I could minimize the stress and just slow down and truly enjoy life instead of juggling my way through it.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

When you find how to handle it all please share with me! I think we all take on so much we sometimes forget to just slow down and breath. Take care my friend!

Amanda said...

a dear pastor friend of mine always gets me when he simply states, "What hinders you?"

In our generation that would translate, "Just do it" lol.. but basically we are the only ones who can help ourselves... we must learn to let go of certain things to enjoy the others.

Robin said...

Honey I love you but the reality is it never gets better. Like your friend Amanda said you will just have to decide to let go of some and enjoy the others especially that pretty lil girl.
If it helps in my opinion your doing a great job.......Love you

Amanda said...

actually we were planning on it, but didn't because my dad just flew in after being on a job in Colorado for almost 8 weeks... so we decided to spend the day with him at Grandma's instead!