For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, October 12, 2008

To my daughter, I love you.

To My Daughter,
I love You
My day becomes wonderful
when I see your
pretty face smiling so sweetly.
There is such warmth and intelligence
radiating from you.
It seems that every day
you grow smarter and more beautiful.
And every day
I am more proud of you.
My sweet daughter
I love you.
---- Susan Polis Schutz
This sentiment was framed and given to me just before Raegan was born from my Daddy. Every time I read it I am reminded of his adoration for me and how that unconditional love has trickled down through me to my own little girl. Raegan you may never know just how much you are loved by your mommy but I plan to spend all of my life teaching you and reminding you that you are my precious gift from God and my very own little piece of Heaven.


4 comments:

Debbie said...

That is so sweet – you are the best mommy! Congrats on the shoes, I was so excited for you when I saw your post about winning them.

Amanda said...

wow.

what a great gift!

~Laura~ said...

Thanks for the congrats on our new baby girl. We're so in love with her already.

Angel said...

Amy,
What a sweet gift from your daddy-nothing quite like a daddy, is there? Such a beautiful picture as your header-Love it!
Hope you have a great week-