For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Bit Under the Weather....




Blogging has taken a backseat lately as we have all been under the weather. Scott and I even missed some work this week to care for Raegan and try to get ourselves in better shape. She has had a terrible cough since Saturday. I called the on-call doctor and they called in steroids for 2 days. It is better but still pretty scary to listen to at night so we haven't gotten much rest. During the day she is pretty active but you can tell that she is struggling to be her chipper self. I called the doctor on Monday and they said to let it run its course since she no longer has fever and they gave me instructions on some OTC meds for her to take. If she's not better by Friday... I will be calling them back.


Scott is hoping to get an available promotion at work which would mean more hours but also more pay. We are praying that he gets it and he stands a good chance. Please help us in our efforts. He is certainly qualified but so is another guy so we are hoping that it works out in our favor.


Thank you to our family and friends who have called to check on us while we've been sick and let us know we are loved. A special thank you for the delicious soup that you brought while we were so sick. From the bottom of our heart. We appreciate you so much.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sorry to hear you all have been sick. I know this sounds crazy but I’ve tried it on Kaylin and I work with a young mother (Mandy) that also says it works for her three year old – rub Vicks Vapor (I think that’s the name) on the bottom of her foot and then put socks on her when you put her to bed. It helps with the night time cough!! Sounds nuts but it works. Hope you all feel better soon!