For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Potty Time!

Raegan used the potty for the first time tonight! She has been becoming more aware of potty issues lately. She has been pointing to her diaper and saying "Shew" when it is dirty. The other day I told her to let me check her diaper and she did then later she was checking it herself. It was so funny. Tonight she wanted to use the potty and she did it herself. We clapped, acted silly, and celebrated her accomplishment. She was so excited and proud of herself.

Tomorrow Raegan has a checkup with her new doctor. Then we have to get some things done around the house to prepare for our weekend company. I still have to get grades ready to turn in on Monday. Next weekend we are going out of town and I can't wait for that. I have been looking forward to this all year. This time of year is my favorite but it is very busy. We usually go to the pumpkin patch and we still are but it will have to wait until the end of the month this time. There's really no rush since we've already done our pumpkins. I think Raegan will enjoy so much this year since she's older. Last year she was so tiny and she really didn't know much about the holidays. We can't wait to experience them with her this year. This age is so much fun. It seems like if you blink your eyes time passes by so quickly and you miss something. I am counting my blessings and just trying to cherish every moment.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I know you cherich each moment and I'm so glad you do!!