For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been tagged.

I've been tagged by Ashton, so here goes.

7 Weird Things About Me

1. I am addicted to sunflower seeds and could eat them year round. Oddly though they made me sick when I was pregnant but on the other hand so did sweets, especially chocolate.

2. I am SCARED of the DARK. Yes... you read that right. I also don't like confined spaces.

3. I have an unusually keen sense of smell and always have ever since I was a child. Sometimes my family teases me about it.

4. I talk way too much! It runs in my family. I know it is an annoying habit but one that is so hard to break.

5. I am a super-planner almost to a fault but I am very flexible when things get off schedule. Occupational hazard I guess.

6. I love the smell of fresh plowed dirt and it reminds me of my childhood growing up on a farm. Now I know that the smell I love actually comes from the bacteria in dirt releasing malodors as it is being disrupted and turned with a plow. The thought of this kind of grosses me out but I still love the smell.

7. I had such an easy labor that the doctor let me deliver Raegan myself in the hospital and they let me keep the placenta and umbillical cord when they found out I was a bio teacher. Totally weird but an incredible experience.



Now, its your turn Amanda, Debbie, Krista, Angel (Blessed with 4), and Susan.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm working on my weirdness list.

Ashton said...

very cool!