For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A beautiful week

The weather has been beautiful most of the week and we have gotten so many things accomplished. Monday, I cleaned house and spent some much needed time with Raegan. We played babies all day. I've never seen a tot in love with babies more than her. It is precious. Tuesday, we made Raegan's favorite breakfast and thenScott and I along with our little helper took the trash to the dump and cut the grass. Then he went fishing while we took a nap. Ooops forgot to mention that we had lunch and went to the park so somebody could slide. She loves to slide, especially on the BIG ones. Then we went to Target where I got the deal of the week. They had 2G Kodak SD cards for $9 but they were out. It was our lucky day. The nice man in electronics substituted the better Lexar version for the same price. Wednesday, we had our taxes done and then cut my grandparents grass at the farm. It takes a couple of hours when we both cut w/ 2 mowers. Raegan fell asleep 3 times while riding. This girl loves mowing grass....just like her daddy. She keeps going to the shed saying...."Please".... with the cutest little expression, hoping that she can ride. Her Grandaddys have ruined her, with a little help from momma and daddy of course. We also visited my grandparents and then Mamaw stopped by to visit us. She played with Raegan so that I could cut daddy's hair. Today, we took care of errands but then snuck in a little fishing time for the afternoon. It was too windy for Raegan and me so we came back home while daddy indulged. It has been really nice to have him off from work for a few days. His girls have really enjoyed it. Even though we didn't do anything really spectacular we enjoyed our time together and we did get a lot of things accomplished. Now.... if I could just get motivated to do that paper for my class.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It sounds like you have had a wonderful spring break.... it's the memories you make... who cares where you are.... just make them. She will remember all these special times.