For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, September 6, 2009

An eventful weekend

Well what's a busy week without an even busier weekend. Friday night I cut my brother's hair and Scott helped a friend work on his farm then we were off to the ballgame only to witness another slaughter for the record books. Then Saturday we were up bright and early for the Bell Buckle BBQ Cook off....YUM YUM! When we got home I did a little shopping with my mother and we had the best time together. Saturday was also a good day for the SEC with Tennessee and Auburn chalking up wins and unfortunately Alabama as well. Sunday we went to church, then lunch, then to the cemetary with my dad and Grammy. I had gotten a gift card from friends at school and decided to use it to purchase a concrete bench for Grandaddy since it was given in his honor. Somehow the rain managed to hold off long enough for us to spend a little time taking care of things. Thank you God. The bench looks nice and I think Grandaddy would be pleased with it.This afternoon I colored and hilighted mom's hair and then cleaned up the house some. Scott cooked us dinner and also cleaned some to help out. Thanks Babe. If all goes well we plan to take Miss Raegan to the zoo tomorrow. We are really excited!!! Hope you enjoy your Labor Day Weekend.

No comments: