For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Something to be thankful for.


I am so thankful to be spending a whole week with my little blue-eyed princess. My... where does the time go? She is growing up way too fast but I am also thankful for that. She is healthy and happy. God has blessed us richly with her and to him I am most grateful. Being a mother is an indescribable feeling that I only dreamed of before her. Raegan you are momma's dream come true. You are my happily ever after. You're who I want to be like if.... I ever grow up. You amaze me every day. I love you, Princess.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Now those are some beautiful eyes! I have a feeling you both are pretty blessed to have each other.

Amanda said...

How beautiful!! You are blessed!

Debbie said...

So... are you telling me that you won't be having the four boys?
I always wanted to have the Brady Bunch family - six kids! God knew that I could only handle the one girl and He knows best.

Livin' out loud said...

That is the most heart warmong picture.
Hugs
Susan