For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Grandaddy needs your prayers.

Grandaddy took a turn for the worst last night and we almost lost him. He as improved dramatically and is currently stable but he needs your prayers. The doctor said that he would like to take credit for his turnaround but he could not........ that someone else was responsible. God is completely in control and he has given us one more day with Grandaddy. We feel blessed to say the least. The doctor jokingly said that he must have 9 lives and he used 2 of them last night. I know that God is not finished with him and that gives me joy for the moment. He is very special to me and I am only hoping and praying for more of God's miracles. Raegan got to see him tonight and he was delighted as was she. I cannot begin to describe the unique bond that they share as do we but I can say it is nothing short of beautiful. Please remember him in your prayers as well as our family during this difficult time.

1 comment:

Erica Riddle said...

Hey! Sorry to hear about your Grandfather. I will keep him and your family in my prayers and hope the best for all of you. If you need anything, just let me know. I will be here for you.

Love you!