For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Finally!!!! Summer Vacation

It seems that life has been a whirlwind lately with so many things to do. Finally school is out and summer vacation can begin. I have so many BIG plans. Scott is hoping that he gets the job he has been working so hard for. I need to finish OPERATION: De-clutter in the upstairs and the attic. I also have some painting projects around the house to do. We can't wait to go to the beach this year!!!! Raegan is talking about it non-stop. She wants to she the duck ducks and the dolphins. I think she will LOVE it this year! I have 2 more weekend classes until I can take a break from school but then luckily I will have some time off until September. I can't believe I'm actually half way through. I can't tell you what a dream come true this has been for me. Even though times are rough and hectic..... I still feel like I have it all. I am blessed with a beautiful family, health, a home, a job, great friends. I serve a loving and forgiving God and I live in a country where I can worship freely. Really......what do we have to complain about when there are so many out there with so very little. I ran across a quote several months ago and I believe it says it all. "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

No comments: