For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Monday, May 25, 2009

Grandaddy is back in the hospital.

* Update: I guess no news is good news. They are doing a lot of tests but we still don't know anything more. He is still very weak and is heart is weaker than before. He is breathing better due to the removal of excess fluids but eating is a challenge for him and he aspirates often due to the trouble swallowing liquids. Please pray for him.

Today we were on our way to the park when we received a phone call that Grandaddy had been taken to the E.R. He was admitted and is staying overnight so that they can watch him. He was given medication to remove excess fluids and seems to be breathing much better and resting well. Please say a little prayer for him.

No comments: