For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Raegan is much better

My baby girl is feeling much better today. She has her spunky spirit back. I just love her personality. This girl never meets a stranger. I couldn't ask for a sweeter child and I am so thankful that she is feeling better. Now maybe Momma and Daddy can catch up on some much needed rest. We have a busy rest of the week and then a busy weekend. I have been rigorously preparing my students for the state Gateway which is next week. I have been going in early and staying late to remediate the weakest students. I have been doing this for the past 5 weeks so I hope it pays off for them. Who knows....we'll see next week. I'll be doing a lot of praying. This weekend I have class which will not end until the first week in June. I am counting down the days until summer vacation......we are soooooo close.

No comments: