For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Monday, April 27, 2009

Raegan has been sick....

Raegan has been very sick this weekend, running a fever, so I took her to the doctor today. They ruled out strep, flu, and ear infections which leaves the possibility of teething and/or fever virus. She is feeling better this afternoon and her appetite has picked up a little. She has been very clingy the past few weeks and this weekend was more than usual. I couldn't get out of her sight or she would freak out and have a meltdown........ I feel the terrific....oops I meant terrible two's already. Just kidding!!!! I am flattered that she only wants her momma but at the same time I am exhausted.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sorry to hear your little one has been sick. My little Eli went to the doctor yesterday; some kind of virus… blisters in his throat and fever. I’m praying they will both feel better soon. Take care.