For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Picture Dilemma

First of all I'd love to post new pics but there is a dilemma with that. My computer still needs repairs. The battery won't charge and it has been repaired once but thanks to a little helper who dropped it is in need of some TLC. So, I decided to upload the new Easter pics onto Scott's laptop so that I could share them. Unfortunately we have misplaced the charger for the camera and his computer doesn't have a port for media cards. So for those of you who have called or emailed my about pictures.... I am truly sorry.....Hopefully you'll get to see them soon.

Raegan had a wonderful Easter. My brother brought Ty over and they spent the night so that they could go to church with us.We stopped by to see Grammy and Grandaddy since they can't get out and we knew it would make their day to have a visit. We came home, ate lunch and hid and hunted eggs. Mom came by to drop off a little something for Raegan so we drew on the sidewalk with chalk and rode in the Cozy Coupe while she was here. Wow! Raegan sure does love being outside. We enjoyed a wonderful afternoon and I was sad to see the daylight go. I cannot tell you enough how ready I am for summer and warm weather. We have several things planned this summer and I am looking forward to just spending time with my girl.

Happy Easter and God Bless!

No comments: