For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, January 7, 2010

To my HERO.....

Tomorrow marks the end of training....Scott will take his final test and receive his first shift and station assignment. When we got married he chose the song "Hero" because he said he always wanted to be my hero. Well Baby, You are my hero. Now you'll be a hero to others. I am so proud of you for this accomplishment. I'm glad that you have achieved this goal. You made up your mind and you invested your heart. This is a new chapter in our lives and I am so thankful to be a part of it and sharing it with you. I love you. You not only mean the world to me but you are my world. May God always guide you and protect you.


1 comment:

Kimberly Downs said...

Hey lady congrats on your hubby's achievement.